Marilyn Fowler larger Western Saddle and Pad
This is an awesome Western Pleasure Show Set made by Marilyn Fowler. This typically would be used for showing on the rail.
$25.00 to United States
Get Additional Rates
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
This is an awesome Western Pleasure Set made by Marilyn Fowler. I had ordered it to fit a Victrix but you can see it fits the Stone Irish Draft because they are both long backed horses. This set includes the saddle, the breast collar, the bridle, and the blue/black saddle pad. I am downsizing my model collection, literally, as I am adding more mini's to my show string and need more space in my work area.
Condition - very good. I have used it but it's still in very good condition. The breast collar has some "ripples" in the silver but in today's real horse show world, a breast collar is rarely used. If I were to use it in live showing, I would not hesitate to use as is. I forgot to take a "side" view of the bridle so if you need to see that, let me know.
Starting January 1 2022 - we will no longer accept Paypal. See other payment forms below.
A Note about LSQ or Mint: we never say something is LSQ or Mint. These are highly subjective terms and all factory made models have a flaw if one looks long enough. We will mention if we would show the model but that does not mean its perfect. We have shown many a model in both halter or performance and they have done well, flaws and all. All models are sold as is, as we received them from the factory or a seller.
Payment - Other payment forms: a USA registered bank personal check or cashier’s check/USPS (only) Money Orders, and Zelle - all of these must be in the EXACT amount. No partial refunds. We will temporary hold item(s) waiting for a mailed payment. I will inform you the hold time waiting for the payment to arrive and when it will expire. Buyer to confirm when a payment is mailed. Personal checks will be held until it clears our bank.
Terms of Sale: (by paying for an item we have for sale, Buyer agrees to the following terms)
- If we agree to a hold period, after the stated cut off date, we reopen the item to other Buyers. We typically give a 7 day hold only for mailed payments. Items will not go on hold until we receive the paypal payment or buyer has confirmed that the payment is mailed. Sorry but due to non-paying people, this is the policy.
- Time Payments - We prefer payment in full (PIF) at all times. if the item is over $100, we may consider time payments on items that have not just been listed. Email us with the number of payments you can make. Payments must be made in 30 days increments, and payments are considered late if not made by the one week after the payment was due. There are no refunds on payments at any time and payments are forfeited if buyer cannot complete the agreement in the time specified. I do reserve the right to reject time pay offers that take too long to complete.
- HOLDS for payments- contact me if you want to make payments so we can agree on the terms. I cannot hold an item indefinitely as there may be another buyer. If buyer has inquired about an item to be placed hold, I will hold it for 2 hours only, offline, and then the item is back up for sale.
- Shipping costs: we can quote USPS Priority Mail, UPS, or Fedex shipping costs based on buyer's zip code. We do not ship internationally or to Canada.
- ****All sales are final***
- Seller is NOT responsible for damage during shipment to Buyer. Buyer submits any and all insurance claims. We wrap everything carefully prior to shipment.
- Once the package leaves our hands, we cannot take responsibility. We ship insured for the Buyer's protection. It's Buyer's responsibility to purchase insurance - shipping without insurance is solely at the Buyer's risk and liability.
- Seller packaging times - it may take us two or three days to get the items shipped. We take special care in packing and we want to make sure we have it boxed properly.
- *****It's the Buyer's responsibility to ask questions prior to purchase*****
- A note about pictures - we do our best to be as close as possible to the actual color/shade of the horse/item pictured. However, they could appear lighter or darker looking based on the buyer's computer/smart phone/tablet so we cannot guarantee the exact shading.
If you have any questions, please email. Alternate email: lazyhorsecollectibles(at)
- Tack maker
- Marilyn Fowler
- Local Shipping Charges
- TBD by Buyers Zip Code
- Free Local Shipping
- International Shipping?
- Offers Accepted?
- International Charges
- Not Applicable
- Trades Accepted?
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- Personal Checks, Money Order, Time Pays
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- 29680, South Carolina, United States
- Ships To
- United States
- Shipping Instructions
- Final Shipping Costs will be determined by Buyer's zip code and will be added to the final price - this will be adjusted after final sale.
- Returns Accepted