Sarah Rose Reiner painted by Tom Bainbridge - Great Performance Horse
This one was a hard to sell one but we are downsizing. This is a Rose Reiner painted by Tom Bainbridge in 2012 per the signature. He will come with his 4 current NAN cards from BOB in June 2023. If you want to see more photos - there are more in the MHSP ad (copy the link into your browser or just search there for Rose Reiner): https://modelhorsesalespages.com/view.asp?id=1562247................
- Get Rates
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
Condition: I am calling him performance quality only. I have only showed him in performance and he has done very well for me. He will come with his 4 current NAN performance cards. I do want to mention that (I think) it was his left hind hoof was cracked but I had it repaired by Sherry Leisure and it looks perfect. I did take close up photos of it so you can see it's fully repaired. Also, his paint job is "gritty" but I think that may have been how Tom painted back then. I had a Valetino the same way.
You would be purchasing the horse, his stand, and his current NAN cards
A note about the photos - these are taken inside in front of a window so you may see some glare. He is a flea bitten dapple grey.
After paying by PayPal - it's a good idea to send us an email that you sent the payment and for us to verify it. Sometime, PayPal does not email us that it went thru.
A Note about LSQ or Mint: we never say something is LSQ or Mint. These are highly subjective terms and all factory made models have a flaw if one looks long enough. We will mention if we would show the model but that does not mean its perfect. We have shown many a model in both halter or performance and they have done well, flaws and all. All models are sold as is, as we received them from the factory or a seller.
Payment Forms Accepted:
* US PO Money Orders in the EXACT amount. No partial refunds.
* Paypal - cc ok. Contact us first to find out which PP account to use.
Terms of Sale: (by paying for an item we have for sale, Buyer agrees to the following terms)
- Time Payments - no time payments. This is an auction and payment is due within 24 hours of auction close.
- Shipping costs: we can quote USPS Priority Mail, UPS, or Fedex shipping costs based on buyer's zip code. We do not ship internationally or to Canada.
- ****All sales are final***
- Seller is NOT responsible for damage during shipment to Buyer. Buyer submits any and all insurance claims. We wrap everything carefully prior to shipment.
- Once the package leaves our hands, we cannot take responsibility. We ship insured for the Buyer's protection. It's Buyer's responsibility to purchase insurance - shipping without insurance is solely at the Buyer's risk and liability.
- Seller packaging times - it may take us two or three days to get the items shipped. We take special care in packing and we want to make sure we have it boxed properly.
- *****It's the Buyer's responsibility to ask questions prior to purchase*****
- A note about pictures - we do our best to be as close as possible to the actual color/shade of the horse/item pictured. However, they could appear lighter or darker looking based on the buyer's computer/smart phone/tablet so we cannot guarantee the exact shading.
- Sarah Rose
- Tom Bainbridge
- Local Shipping Charges
- Free Local Shipping
- International Shipping?
- Offers Accepted?
- International Charges
- Trades Accepted?
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- PayPal, Money Order
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- 29680, South Carolina, United States
- Ships To
- United States
- Item Weight
- 4.00 Lbs
- 14.00 x 13.00 x 6.00 inches
- Shipping Instructions
- NOTE: **Shipping and insurance listed in this ad is only a place holder.** Do not pay the auto invoice after the close. We will quote the actual cost based on the buyer’s zip code. It may be more or it may be less depending on this information. If you would like us to quote this prior to the end of the auction, just let us know and we can do that. USA shipping only. Sorry no international shipping.
- Returns Accepted